torsdag 15 januari 2009

James Morrison - Broken strings

Let me hold you
for the last time
it´s the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can´t feel a thing

When I love you
it´s so untrue
I can´t even convice myself
when I´m speaking
It´s the voice of someone else


Oh it tears me up

I try to hold on, but it hurts to much
I try to forgive, but it´s not enough to make it okey



You can´t play on broken strings
You can´t feel any thing that heart don´t want to feel
I can´t tell you something that aint real

Oh the truth hurts
And lies worse
How can I give any more
When I love you a little less than before

Oh what are we doing
we turning in to dust
playing house in the ruins of us

running back through fire
when there´s nothing left to save
it´s like chasing the very last train when it´s to late

http://www.lyrics.com/index.php/artists/lyric/james-morrison-p-811597-lyrics-broken-strings-t-14861449


Vi hade det jätte mysigt ihop men som par förblev vi natt och dag, men du kommer alltid ha en plats i hjärtat och oavsett vad som hände har jag inte glömt dina sista ord...hoppas du finner lyckan att du kan le snart igen för det förtjänar du, tro inget annat!

Inga kommentarer: